- Frequent and increasingly severe droughts
- High level of illiteracy among the target Population
- High level poverty index among the target Communities
- Ethnic conflicts resulting from inadequate availability of resources
- Poor Livestock Marketing markets impacting on household food Security
- Poor access roads and communication systems in the vast area of operation
- Balancing investment between humanitarian and long-term development work
- Sparsely populated target group in the largest county in Kenya
- Few livelihood options for poor and vulnerable households
- Inadequate support by the government systems
- Need to be involved in other important sectors of health and nutrition
We provide education for young ones as we believe that they are the leader of tomorrow.
EMPOWERING COMMUNITY LIVELIHOODS
We build the capacity of men and women in the community in order to strengthen and diversify their livelihood options.
We support the communities in times of unexpected disasters in the community
We have provided shelter for thousands of people in various communities.
We have assisted various communities with clean water which has helped reduce lots of diseases.
promoting peace and resource sharing
We’ve encouraged peace meetings with members of various communities to reduce insecurity.
We are not currently recruiting. We advertise all vacancies (both volunteer and paid positions) on our website and on Facebook. Unfortunately, we cannot accept unsolicited CVs. Thank you for your understanding.